• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Movie Campaign

Well the movie planes were some what smaller.

B)

the real Zero was larger, I would not have thought that cause the Texan is a pretty good sized aircraft. :pilot

I was talking about the Kate, but they used the Texan to mockup all the Japanese planes for the movie because it was about the only plane close the the right size.

B)

Yellow pants!!!! :blink Good way to get your ass kicked around here.

:laugh:
Hey I was "Snazzy" in em Even if I looked like a neon sign board :facepalm

WE never wore yellow pants...ok once on the golf course where they belong then I turned them into shorts.

I was into Bermudas and Hawaiian shirts back then, funny, got married and all those shirts disappeared.. :idonno

I can see this going into Sci-Fi quickly myself. But think of the possibilities, Batmobile, Batcopter, Seaview, Proteus, 2001 stuff, Star Wars, Trek and Battlestar. Not to even mention the Anime nor the infamous Dr. Who. nor the cool vehicles from The Munsters! Even the LEM and Command module from Apollo 13 could qualify.

Perhaps it would be easier to just say it has to be something real, like a black and white sheriffs car from Andy Griffin, or a bell 47 from MASH. How about modifying a Cadilac(?) into the infamous Death Mobile from animal house, Micheal Weston's Dodge Charger from Burn Notice or Al Bundys POS Plymouth?

Where would you draw the line? Sorry, just trying to stall getting out and working on the porch. Happy Saturday. CR

I didn't even realize until just now. But there was a scifi campaign awhile back and you could also build something for it in the second chance campaign.

I didn't even realize until just now. But there was a scifi campaign awhile back and you could also build something for it in the second chance campaign.

Well that's no good for those of us who want to participate and have already done the sci-fi campaign is it?? :smack I, like a few others no doubt, only have sci-fi related movie/tv stuff in the stash hence me/us going in that direction. Hmmpf, whatever, just change the tittle to WWII Movie Campaign then....

I promise I will not build a Gundam figure and post it here Herr Bob- (well maybe later) but I will join this if I can submit a real space kit from a film.

Well that's no good for those of us who want to participate and have already done the sci-fi campaign is it?? :smack I, like a few others no doubt, only have sci-fi related movie/tv stuff in the stash hence me/us going in that direction. Hmmpf, whatever, just change the tittle to WWII Movie Campaign then....

That was a total brainfart on my part. I didn't even think of that. Can you forgive me Dave :facepalm :D

Star Blazers/Space Battleship Yamato here I come.

Terry :rotf

EDFBATTLESHIP.JPG

I promise I will not build a Gundam figure and post it here Herr Bob- (well maybe later) but I will join this if I can submit a real space kit from a film.

If it's a movie prop, yes. :D

Apollo 13. The Right Stuff, From Earth to the Moon series. For the life of me I can't think of anything 'real' that used the real Space Shuttle, but those first three contain ALL the manned craft used from Mercury through Apollo! :yipee

Back