• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MORE THAN FOUR WHEELERS GROUP BUILD "WELCOME !!!"

Got the images uploaded again and will get the reviews published, need to photograph this barrel on the turret:
new_stuff_006.JPG

This needs a painted hull to work with (actually ready to paint as there are masks too):
new_stuff_001%7E0.JPG

Regards,

Turret is on for testing only. The chassis was started, need to replace broken pieces.
new_stuff_002-3.JPG

Regards,

My concern is simple. I am reviewing the gun barrel and thought I needed the turret. It turns out I only needed the mantlet. The lower hull has had the steering linkages glued in the default position and I would like to have them turned.

So, should I pull the barrel off and build this one here with a muzzle brake cover, all in white as seen in Lebanon? I can then hold off the barrel for the Spanish VRC-105 with turned wheels for the "Have Gun Will Travel" (HGWT)... the problem is that I had to remove a locating slot on the mantlet in order to use the metal barrel. Will this disqualify the VRC-105 from entering the HGWT GB?

By the way, the MG-3 in the Centauro kits are really well done!

Regards,

I don't think so, if I follow what you're doing you're stealing a part for another build and replacing it for another? I think that would be OK for the GB.

Yes, I want to go 'all out' on the HGWT GB since I have more time. This one will be built quickly without too much aftermarket to allow me to at least have a built model and hopefully paint. I mean, it is all white... I get there and I am 20% done (according to the fabulous modelers who spend half the total time on a model weathering it).

Regards,

:mpup If I can sign me up for this build. I will be able to complete at least one in the time remaining. Will build some kind of semi or truck and trailer combo.:Hiay

Can I show a photo downlaod with the file info to show the date? If so, I'm in with an OOB Ural 4320!

Back