• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MORE THAN FOUR WHEELERS GROUP BUILD "WELCOME !!!"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Welcome to the 'More Than Four Wheelers" Group Build. If you have something in your stash with more that four wheels and has tires this is the place to be. This build has been dormant for the past few months, but now it's time for it to come out of hybernation and hit the road. So if you have Greyhounds, Styker's, 8-Rad's, or Semi-trucks anything with more than four wheels please join up; you have 12 months from Oct 1st to complete it. Remember to start just let me know :dude and I will add you to the entry summary. When you start your thread you will need to show us the "never started" model and something with the current date on it like a news paper or the time stamp at the bottom of our home page and then you will be good to go. (y)

Hope to see you here. :ro:

Terry :D

I got a couple of deuce and a halfs, deuce and a halves...deuces and halves...I got a couple of cargo trucks.

Yes, with one of them. Recall I was going to do a cargo truck for the Well Done but I have scaled that back greatly from my original idea. Trying the KISS approach.

Yeah me too. I was looking at that project last night.

Great I'll put you down.

Terry

The M20 would be great!! You have the better part of year to complete it. I'll put you down.

The M20 would be great!! You have the better part of year to complete it. I'll put you down.

I will probably do a winter M20.I know Gaso.Line has some nice wheels with chains,and other stuff for it.:ro:

That will be cool!! I put snow chains on my 1/35 M8 made it really tough looking.

Terry B)

I am not sure yet, but just in case (since I have the kit out to review an RB barrel and some Echelon mirrors and masks):
Centauro_Entry.jpg

I might... yeah, I hold back a lot and ponder them too long!

Regards,

I am not sure yet, but just in case (since I have the kit out to review an RB barrel and some Echelon mirrors and masks):
Centauro_Entry.jpg

I might... yeah, I hold back a lot and ponder them too long!

Regards,

Saul I wondered if someone would do a Centauro. Going to be a neat build.

Terry (y)

I was wondering if I could still jump on the GB wagon? If yes I am still torn between the Academy 1/72 Dragon Wagon or the RoG 1/35 Tpz Fuchs in ISAF Markings and desert paint. Let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

OK, sign me up then. I will know for sure by the weekend if its going to be the Dragon Wagon or the Fuchs.

Thanks,

Joe

You're signed up and welcome. You can do either one or both.

Terry (y)

I got my turret together for the barrel review but then I found the Echelon reflectors and masks that need reviewing...

AMS did rear its head and I found some things I want to correct but I glued the pieces already!
:(

I also broke a few delicate items in the suspension and prepared to move the front tow hooks closer.

Yes, I know. This did not happen without photographs and I still have not commited to this build.

in case I do not, I did save this file for my signature:
Chowder.jpg

I'd like to get further along with the Cuban Sherman first.

Regards,

Oh, I am not leaving! September is the end date so there is time. I do want to get done with my Sherman (ADD sucks) so I need to beat it by completeing SOMETHING!

The barrel is done (it is real nice) and the photos I uploaded for the review disappeared so I need to upload them again for the review.

I still need to rustle up some tires. Or cast my own.
:woohoo: :hmmm

Regards,

Back