• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Monogram B-26, Lone Star early conversion

Beautiful John! I'm going to guess and say the props aren't powered, are you just blowing wind over them for the pictures??

looks great!!!

:notworthy

hadf4930_2019-08-28.jpg

Excellent job John!

Magnificent work! Thanks also for the history too; I never knew B-36's were used to attack the Japanese.

Duke, the B-26's went to the Pacific first, but soon thereafter they started going only to Europe, as I understand it.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Beautiful John! I'm going to guess and say the props aren't powered, are you just blowing wind over them for the pictures??

looks great!!!

:notworthy

Thanks, Warren. Yeah, air from the air compressor, blowing from the side to get both props to spin at the same time. I use .060 wire for the prop shafts running in copper tubing, usually.

And thanks to all the rest of youse, too, for enthusiastically celebrating the completion of this one!

Really great job, Nice seeing a Marauder with a torpedo. Wish we could get a new tooled 1/48 B-26.

The small Museum at the Canton-Akron Airport has the 96th B-26 built! They are currently making a top for it to change their display.

Back