• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015(7-6-2015)

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015

Maybe this could tie in to the Movie campaign at the end of the year or could be one to start 2016 with- but with the new movie coming out in December, what does everyone thing about a Star Wars build? With Bandai rereleasing some of the ships in better quality (I have their 1/48 AT-ST inbound from HLJ now!), it might be appealing to some??

Maybe this could tie in to the Movie campaign at the end of the year or could be one to start 2016 with- but with the new movie coming out in December, what does everyone thing about a Star Wars build? With Bandai rereleasing some of the ships in better quality (I have their 1/48 AT-ST inbound from HLJ now!), it might be appealing to some??

A Star Wars build would be interesting!

:eek:hmy: , Jeeves, Sharkman, are you guys hacking my computer ???

I just ordered the Bandai X-Wing and pre-ordered the Snowspeeder !!

:geek

Ian.

I'd be down for a Star Wars campaign for sure. I've got several SW kits in my stash that I could build.

Well Star Wars stuff would surely fit in the Movies campaign but if you guys want to suggest a SW Only campaign post up the suggestion and put it to a poll. Get the votes and we'll put it on the schedule.

I done did it Bob- and set the poll up so we can see if folks wanted to keep it with Movies or have it separate...although I suppose just having the vote for Star Wars would've sufficed...overthinking again I guess....

Here is the updated campaign schedule. Don't forget that "Things We Love" and "Modern Aircraft" also begin on May 1st.

h7d15dc6.JPG

Terry

Opps. Thanks Terry, I got to get the other two forums up and running also.

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015(UPDATED)

Well the (New Zealand) winter months are going to be all sorts of busy for this modeller !!

Ian.

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015(UPDATED)

Here is an updated campaign schedule with "TORPEDO" added

h7e4df91.JPG

B)

Back