• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015(7-6-2015)

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015

Including the two Campaigns I'm (sort of) responsible for I'm 'pinged' for seven this coming year starting with the Red Banner and finishing with the [strike]Recconnaisence[/strike], [strike]Reconnaisance[/strike] , [strike]Recconaisence[/strike] , Ahhh nuts :bang head . The one about taking pictures and spying and stuff...

...for the two I've championed I'll try and build two kits each (looking for a 'bar' to add to my ribbon y'see ;) ). So not counting anything from the stash that just happens to find its' way to the bench, that's nine for next year on MA and one over at Kiwi Modeller, and all going to be JETS !!.

REALLY looking forward to this coming year. :pilot

Ian

That's why that song has been playing in my head lately. :pilot

:bang head

Sorry about this guys, two campaigns coming up right now. :bang head :bang head

Its only a hobby Bob Dont beat yourself up - THATS MY JOB :evil:

Just curious, are we going to wait for the Helicopter campaign till next year?

Helicopters sounds interesting.
One other thing. How does everyone feel about The War to end all wars being a 4 year deal. So ending in 2018? Would that encourage anyone to join in and do something? Does it sound good to you?
James

One other thing. How does everyone feel about The War to end all wars being a 4 year deal. So ending in 2018? Would that encourage anyone to join in and do something? Does it sound good to you?
James

Sounds good to me, I have several kits I planned to build, but just have not had the time in between work and family to get to them, but would really like to do them (y)
Ernie

I'm not worried about the two this month; neither one appeals to me. The one that appeals the most is the Railroad tracks one; at least I have three months to find my Leopold rail gun. Micro Month doesn't appeal since I don't think I can get a Micro model done in one month; the way things have been lately. If I feel more confident at the end of February, I'll consider it. I also have a few helicopters to do. A Helicopter campaign would be good incentive to get them done.

James

:coolio

I'm game. I got a couple more Wingnuts I'd like to build. We can add battle starts to our ribbons for how many we build in that time. :eek:hyeah

James

I'm game. I got a couple more Wingnuts I'd like to build. We can add battle starts to our ribbons for how many we build in that time. :eek:hyeah

Sweet! That would be awesome (y) (y)
Ernie

James

I like it! Sweet idea James (y)

James

It will be easy to add a few campaign stars.

I had already expressed my thoughts on making it a 4 year campaign in the discussion thread itself. Sounds like a plan to me, I might even get one done in that time frame :unsure:

If the WWI campaign is going to be four years, I think I'll easily be able to join up and earn a few campaign stars. I'm in!

Me too if I can't get a model done in four years I might as well retire again ..... Sign me up or whered do I ???

Me too if I can't get a model done in four years I might as well retire again ..... Sign me up or whered o I ???

You can find all our campaigns here.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/current-campaigns

:dude

Hi. Just wondering if there is a ribbon for the current 'Watch Your Figure' campaign :unsure: ??

I made one BUT it freaked Bob out a bit :facepalm once he :eek:ldguy gets back to me :smack with changes I will make it :fencing and he will put up the ribbon

:facepalm

Well I got no suggestions for changes so I'll get what I got up. :good:

Back