• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MIG-29 A Fulcrum 1/72

Thanks Mike and Laurence

I agree... No pain no gain. It means a lot, specially coming from someone gutsy enough to tackle a Bismarck 1:200 (maybe next you will build a Tirpitz 1:5?)

I love strange, commemorative decals. In this case, I look for some oddities in the air magazines, air Shows etc. Always something strange to build.

I appreciate your Support.

Cheers

Alex

Appreciate that Alex :notworthy

I can only speak from my limited experience as a modeler. I made more mistakes than most. On the Bismarck, I got the deck color wrong twice, I lost a piece that's going to be a $%^&*# to scratch, made mistakes with the painting and so on. I know what I have to do so I don't make the same mistake twice, valuable lesson.

1:5 Tirpitz? naaah ... boring. Now a 1:5 diorama of the Tirpitz in a Norwegian fjord, now you're talking :D

First things first, I need to win the lottery, buy a hangar, then I'll start that dio :mpup

Cheers,

Laurence

Alex, for a rebound build this is amazing. I especially like the grungy weathering on the underside; to mne that is quite realistic. As for what Chris said, I agree. However, due to the end comment; I never accent my panel lines on any of my 1/72 scale aircraft. If they happen to become accented somehow, then that is a happy accident but I never set out to do it.

Looking great and I'm glad to see you moving on to the next one.

Thank you Mark. Very good Point, I think that to Accent the Panels in 1/72 is excessive. Less is better. That is why I will not try again.

Is there a ribbon for this campaign?

Cheers

Alex

Back