• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Marshall Teague's 1952 Fabulous Hudson Hornet

Jeeves

Built a civilian version and loved this Moebius kit...shortly after taking these pics- I went to soak the chrome in some bleach-- but after a few hours, that stuff is on there solid :(

007~63.jpg

008~50.jpg

Yeah Man ..... One thing I really like about this Forum ...... Lots of Car Guys ..... :hmmm :notworthy (y) :eek:ldguy

There is a place that sells custom paints for these old cars...when I did the civvie version, I grabbed specific Hudson Hornet colors from them-- I imagine it'll be the same with this- just need to find those bottles so I can remember the site ;)

Wow, that's fantastic, when you find the address, can you let me have it too. I've got a feeling matching the yellow on the M & M Pontiac is going to be a little troublesome, they may be able to help.

Ian.

Interesting that the distributor is on the side of the block. Changing the leads must have been a real 'joy' :facepalm .

I'm very jealous of this build - in a good way - really must resist buying any more stock-cars for a while.

Ian.

Looking very good there ..... nice motor work .... We had one of these racing at the local track .... when I was in High school .... it also had the flat 6 in it the V-8 Fords & Chevy's had to keep Him behind them or else He would go around them and be Behind them again .... (y) :eek:ldguy

Back