• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M6A1 "Bearhound"--Mission Accomplished!!!

The M6 "Bearhound"

Looks_Good_GIF.gif

The M6 "Bearhound"

Thank Guys for all the Encouragement!

That's interesting, drive shafts go up in the hull. Rear diff is cocked 90 up in to the engine bay, Guess that means there's a transaxle up in the engine bay. Petty neat thinkin' there. :soldier

I'm not sure about "Neat Thinking" as I don't think there would be any room for the engine....:blink

:v
Eric

The M6 "Bearhound"

As long as the details look plausible on the outside, the viewer can use their imagination on the inside. And.... Yours looks great! Love the undercarriage!

Bob

The M6 "Bearhound"

A Rainy day is good for some cast texturing. Basically Bondo and Testors Glue...even with the window open I'm about as high a kite...:gogo

h785b704.jpg

The M6 "Bearhound"

I shouldn't bother over much about the powerplant. In Another World, a Bearhound might be driven by a new generation turbine engine (or 2!) Take good care as you texture. When you can hear shadows, take a break! :rotf
I cain't tell from the pictures. Do all 8 wheels touch the ground?

The M6 "Bearhound"

Here is a little update from the weekend. Got the texturing applied and then a light sanding to smooth it down a tad.

hf008e70.jpg

h4af1bd8.jpg

Worked on the main gun added the muzzle break. Then worked up the base as I wanted to show the Bearhaound ready to fire from the Hull Down position.

hf253d36.jpg

hece4a59.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and all comment welcomed as usual.

The M6 "Bearhound"

Thanks Mike!!

So far I'm quite satisfied with the results. Next up is the dust cover for that mantlet...or lack thereof...:eek:hyeah

The M6 "Bearhound"

You fargin' sneegie Bastige! Snipin' from coverin'! Booshes and other leefie tings, I bet! :notworthy (y) :ro:

Back