• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M6A1 "Bearhound"--Mission Accomplished!!!

I do believe I was infected with both of them in my younger years and still have relapse to this day... :drinks
:rotf

We moved this to Armored Fury so more folks can see it as things progress. Pressure's on now, Eric. :mpup

The M6 "Bearhound"--Dorothy

Just a quick little Update. Detail painting and some weathering continues. Had to rebuild the base as I kind of ruined the first one. But the big thing is my commander finally reported for duty, so I'll be starting on him here soon as well.

hbecd34c.jpg

:v

The M6 "Bearhound"--Dorothy

Just a quick little Update. Detail painting and some weathering continues. Had to rebuild the base as I kind of ruined the first one. But the big thing is my commander finally reported for duty, so I'll be starting on him here soon as well.

hbecd34c.jpg

SWEET! What happen to the nose art?

This will be the last "Update" for the Bearhound...I'm that close to finishing it up. And with all the shelter-in-place directives throughout the country it will be finished...soon...very soon. :D

Here is the base groundwork...about 90% finished

h1eb3f14.jpg

Been following this since the beginning, but for whatever reason, not yet made a comment - so without too much hyperbole, simply going to say - seen so many outstanding builds on this site in the last eight (or is it nine ? :idonno ) years... this is pretty much in a class all on its' own.

Eric, it's Utterly stunning on every level - simple as that. :soldier

Ian.

Back