• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LUIZ´s CTA2 - POMERANIA 1945- JUST FINISHED !

LUIZ´s CTA2 - POMERANIA 1945-TWO HEADS...March/9th

Thank you Ron and Christian for the sugestion...very apprecite the support!

Best regards!

Luiz

LUIZ´s CTA2 - POMERANIA 1945-TWO HEADS...March/9th

Thank you again Gerry!...really,these magnets work very well (y)

Luiz

LUIZ´s CTA2 - POMERANIA 1945-Painting job...3/14th

Hi mates!

Starting the painting job....usually I use my airbrush to paint the uniform and the acessories (initial phase)...

...now the images of the hand brushing corrections...

...the next phase will be the weathering / aging effects...watch another project of mine showing these effects...hope you like !

See you there!

Luiz

Holy Cow Luiz!!! Amazing work, I can't get over the textures. :notworthy

1 St Place ......
h36707ee_2015-03-15.gif

Absolutely stunning work Luiz. Just fantastic (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

BLOODY HELL!!!! Awesome :popcorn
Hi mates!

Starting the painting job....usually I use my airbrush to paint the uniform and the acessories (initial phase)...

...now the images of the hand brushing corrections...

...the next phase will be the weathering / aging effects...watch another project of mine showing these effects...hope you like !

See you there!

Luiz

Did anyone else pick-up-on the rip in the trousers ?? - This is magnificent work, and for me, like diorama modelling just a step beyond my own 'average' skill set. Watching closely, Luiz.

Ian.

Did anyone else pick-up-on the rip in the trousers ?? - This is magnificent work, and for me, like diorama modelling just a step beyond my own 'average' skill set. Watching closely, Luiz.

Ian.

Thank you Ian for the kind words and incentive!

Best!

Luiz

Ian.

But of course ! :skipper

Back