• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LET'S TALK PROJECTS

If every thing goes right, I'll do a Mirage Pantera (chile) in 1/32!

if not I'll stick with the funny Elkan :)

I am a very slow builder, so I wanted something I am confident of finishing, also when I spotted this one it seemed to fit well into this whole idea as our lost loved one's are always with us in Spirit, and a very iconic and famous aircraft that I have never built.

DSC_5337b.jpg

DSC_5338b.jpg

If I have time left I may start another whether (unknown att) it gets finished or not

Great idea! :ro:

This one has been sitting in the stash for awhile. Think I'll give it a go for this build. Now to figure out which crazy Italian camo scheme to do.

boxart.jpg
I am sure there is some crazy Italian Vomit Camo pattern there for you to do :D

MY initial thought was Tamiya's M1A2 Abrams w/ RB barrel, Voyager PE, Bronco single link workable tracks and AFV Club Anti-Reflection Sticker. But I slowly get my doubts to get that done in the 4-month time frame. So I am looking at at other options like Tamiya's Leopard 2A6, a Stryker, or maybe a Challenger.

MY initial thought was Tamiya's M1A2 Abrams w/ RB barrel, Voyager PE, Bronco single link workable tracks and AFV Club Anti-Reflection Sticker. But I slowly get my doubts to get that done in the 4-month time frame.

You and me both brother! Remember folks, Keep it Simple so you get in the drawing. :dude

:hmmm

Wonder Womans airplane from WWII :idonno

No mine entry will have tracks or wheels :D

I'm quite likely joining in the cause with a 72nd scale Tamiya Spitfire Vb. There's a decal set kicking around here somewhere to complete this subject:

03366e7b.jpg

:hmmm That will put me somewhere inbetween 'campaigned out' and 'way-over campaigned out'. Not even close to 'not-a-hope-n-ell' campaigned out.

Ben

I'm quite likely joining in the cause with a 72nd scale Tamiya Spitfire Vb. There's a decal set kicking around here somewhere to complete this subject:

03366e7b.jpg

:hmmm That will put me somewhere inbetween 'campaigned out' and 'way-over campaigned out'. Not even close to 'not-a-hope-n-ell' campaigned out.

Ben

That's great Ben! Head on over to the CTA sign-up and get on the list.

Terry (y)

Gonna be building the A-7B from Hobby Boss in 1/48. It's really the A-7A kit, but I picked up new decals for it, and the ones I liked were for the A-7B. Anyone know any major differences between the two?

Gonna be building the A-7B from Hobby Boss in 1/48. It's really the A-7A kit, but I picked up new decals for it, and the ones I liked were for the A-7B. Anyone know any major differences between the two?

Quick check and all I can see are an upgraded engine and upgraded terrain following radar. Will have to wait till I get home to see if externally anything changed, but I'm thinking not.
James

This will be my build ! I'm told its called a tank but apparently they don't fly (far) so its quite strange really. They run along the ground much like an aircraft would as it takes off but apparently they just carry on....on the ground !! :woohoo:

chieftain.jpg

This is a British Chieftain from the 1970's. The UK had 900 of these as its main battle tank up until the early 90s when the Challenger 1 took over on the front line. I will build Tamiya's 1/35 offering with Eduard PE set. (y) watch me murder this :laugh:

Oh goody!Been a while since I saw this one done in model form. :) (y)

Be free to ask us armor/armour/panzer/pantser guys any questions if you got them.

Wishing you the best of luck with this one,Paddy!

Greetings,Ron.

This will be my build ! I'm told its called a tank but apparently they don't fly (far) so its quite strange really. They run along the ground much like an aircraft would as it takes off but apparently they just carry on....on the ground !! :woohoo:

chieftain.jpg

This is a British Chieftain from the 1970's. The UK had 900 of these as its main battle tank up until the early 90s when the Challenger 1 took over on the front line. I will build Tamiya's 1/35 offering with Eduard PE set. (y) watch me murder this :laugh:

So Paddy does the propeller come out of the long tube thingy lol. Also where are the wings. hehe.

Entered three into the ring...

1/48 Tamiya Jagdpanther
1/48 Tamiya VW Staff car (Bug)
1/48 ProModeler Focke Wulf Ta-154A-0 Moskito (thanks for the kit Saúl!)

Back