• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LET'S TALK PROJECTS

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
With a little more than a week to go before sign up begins for the "Call To Arms" cancer campaign. Let's talk projects. What are you thinking about doing? I have three that are swirling around in my head.

Chrome plated Mig-15

204503728_x.jpg

U.S.S. Benson 1940

KGrHqVhkE6FyN5KsBOqpC8m5zQ60_12.jpg

T-55

KGrHqYOKjoE6VEbSsbFBOq6pdLuj60_12.jpg

So let's talk projects.

Terry B)

The T-55 was a great kit to build and detail, sounds like it's right up your alley. As for me, Double Secret Project. :evil:

The T-55 was a great kit to build and detail, sounds like it's right up your alley. As for me, Double Secret Project. :evil:

Don't want to commit eh???

I don't know I'm kinda drawn to shinny things. :unsure:

:laugh:

I have a tristar fiesler storch that i plan to build, and Veerle is thinking about building tamiyas old 88 with crew.
Terry that T-55 looks awesome :)
//Mats

I have a tristar fiesler storch that i plan to build, and Veerle is thinking about building tamiyas old 88 with crew.
//Mats

In 48 scale or 72? That gun will be cool! Gonna be grey or DAK brown?

B)

I think I'll do a Chilean Mirage, got a PJ productions kit on the way and FCM decals :)
pozaelkan.jpg

I hope it's okay?

MrT, a MiG-15 would be great! :dude

I was thinking of a Spitfire, as you all know the designer died from Cancer before the first flight :(

Cheers
Mikkel

I think I'll do a Chilean Mirage, got a PJ productions kit on the way and FCM decals :)
pozaelkan.jpg

I hope it's okay?

I was thinking of a Spitfire, as you all know the designer died from Cancer before the first flight :(

Cheers
Mikkel

I think either one or both would be great. I didn't know that about the Spitfire designer.

B)

//Mats

B)
The storch is in 1/35 :) and i'm not sure how she will paint that gun yet, maybe grey....
//Mats

//Mats

B)
The storch is in 1/35 :) and i'm not sure how she will paint that gun yet, maybe grey....
//Mats

1/35!!!!! :woohoo: That will be cool

(y)

Well I got a 1/48 P-38 specially for this. But I really want to build my 1/32 F-117. So guess I am still deciding. No matter what it will have to be a quick build as my duaghters wedding is in the middle of the build followed by christmas, so at least 3 weeks will be unavailable to me.
James

pozaelkan.jpg

I hope it's okay?

Cheers
Mikkel
With those canards the Mirage 5 has the apearance of an Cheatah or Kfir

Well I got a 1/48 P-38 specially for this. But I really want to build my 1/32 F-117. So guess I am still deciding. No matter what it will have to be a quick build as my duaghters wedding is in the middle of the build followed by christmas, so at least 3 weeks will be unavailable to me.
James

I like them both!! The F117 might be easier.

(y)

Back