• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LET'S TALK PROJECTS

Going to do this one for the CTA campaign;

Oberfeldwebel.jpg

It's the 1:16 Dragon models;6th Army Oberfeldwebel [Stalingrad]
Will try to do this 'old school',meaning I am going to use oils and enamels. :) [hey somebody is doing a figure]

Greetings,Ron.

(y) Nice Ron! yeah i wander into the darkness and build an airplane so we will see what happens after that..... :evil:
//Mats

I would like to finish something, so I will keep in reasonable size and also try not going completely crazy with aftermarket.
Tamiya 1/350 Yukikaze. Probably some etch and turned barrels. And as always, waterline.

Anyone else doing a ship?

Man Bob, you said simple. :unsure: I dont have simple in my stash. :idonno .
maybe the 32 scale Revell Mozzie,48 Voodoo,or F-106? :gogo

Well I have my project all set and ready to go. Will be somewhat unique I think. Anybody ever see a captured P-40 before. The Japanese actually used them in Rangoon. Figured I would try that.

I think it will be the Trumpeter Me509- but I'll have to add a Quickboost Do335 engine. Saw a nice build going on and will give it a shot. OOB? NEVER!!!!

It could be done- but maybe I'll do an LAV-150 with a Cockerill gun. I rarely ask for input on what to build next- but which should I do? Only time for one, mind you... ;D

Since the Razor is doing a 21 CT kit,so will I. The A6M zero and maybe in captured colors to offset Ryan's P-40. ;)
Plus the Revell F-101 Voodoo. :zen

Back