• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Now my build of the SLT-56 can continue. The instructions of the big Voyager set called out for tool clamps but they had to be purchased separately.I found some on Ebay and bought 2 sets of them.After looking at the parts I expect a loss rate in excess of 50%....lol.

Joe

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Opened up some envelopes I had put aside and look what I found:
Osprey_Books_Mar-05-2011.JPG

The one on the left is chock full of exceptional photos. The Bismarck book is great but the one on the right has some superb end of war images of the defenses.

Regards,

Hi all. Suffered momentary loss of sanity and these showed up today. The 109 is awesome.

109.jpg

haul1.jpg

Got a AUFKLäRUNGSPANZER 38[t] mit 2cm Kw.K.38 because of Recon Ron, another Jagdpanzer IV but this one is the smart kit, and a Befehlsjager 38 because Tony is rubbing off on me. Now the question is, will I ever build them?? And some more paint because I really like this Vallejo. So can paint the P-40 soon.
James

Just got the new Dragon sdkfz 5 mit 20mm flak 38. WOW. This is just WOW. Also got the Wing and Wheels book for the Sdkfz 5. Pictures sometime soon.
James

Sd.Kfz. 5? What happened to the other half? I dream of getting the Sd.Kfz. 10 but not if it is split into two kits!

:evil:

Regards,

...another Jagdpanzer IV but this one is the smart kit...

Hey, I just got that very same Dragon Jagdpanzer IV L/70(V) kit as well.... Any other members got it? We could start a specific Dragon Jagdpanzer IV L/70(V) group build... :laugh:

Just got the new Dragon sdkfz 5 mit 20mm flak 38. WOW. This is just WOW. Also got the Wing and Wheels book for the Sdkfz 5. Pictures sometime soon.
James

I've been lookin at this one !! It looks Great. Let Us know how well it goes together. Plllease !

SAUL,

I too want an Sd.Kfz 10 !

wierd_halftrack-1.jpg

35116_01.JPG

Th DB 10 baby ! I know DES made one, but I would like to see Dragon make one ! Oh , & th V2 Rocket Halftrack too !!

ERIK

JAMES,

SooWeet ! Very Cool ! I'm lookin' forward to seein' this :mpup go together. Cool Book too !! Where was that when I was building th Old Esci kit ! :D

Thanx for sharing !

ERIK

Since I needed a box for a package being sent to a Canadian Badger, I thought I might as well get it delivered with some goodies which arrived on the 14th of March:
New_March_14.JPG

Not bad for $16USD, eh? Only the $13USD postage made me cringe...

Regards

Something different from the people at Hobby Link Japan.
I'm looking forward to some whimsical and colorful camo. schemes.

More later,

Bill

late_acc_.jpg

That's cool Bill-- I have their Polar Bear suit on the way...ought to be fun to do a whitewash scheme on it!

Little things please little minds

Ive just received my meagre package from Spruebrothers ( once again great delivery ) that contains Miniart`s German Arty crew riders

I love them they are the right scale for what I want and compatible with hornet heads although the heads are that good I can do something with them too, and Dragon Gen 2 equipment and will be a lovely addition to my Sdkfz 7/1, of course there may be a little chopping and changing involved but not much :)
Ok I lie,..Ive been doing some test fitting and Ive been mucking about with the figures and now in process of making them betterer :silly:

35040.jpg

On March 29,I decided to stop at a truck stop in Bufallo,NY. One tenth of a mile away,is a hobby shop. I only went in at first for a few supllies. :idonno I thought,no harm looking at the models. I saw this kit for $36.99

50.jpg

On the plastic box wrap stuff,it said free Concord book.:hmmm So I buys the kit.

This was the free book. Lame.:pinch:

51.jpg

Hey, it only stated it was free! This was done by Dragon Models USA as they are a Bronco distributor. It is a great magazine but not relative to the kit.

Regards,

Back