• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

48.jpg

49.jpg

A good friend of mine gave me this for my birthday Saturday. Now, I need to learn how to use it.

lathe_1.jpg

lathe_2.jpg

lathe_3.jpg

Call Gene Bagnoli for his fabulous cash discount. Gene of S & J Hobbies.

PM me if you need his telephone number or e-mail address. By the way, you would want the one on the left in the photograph.

Regards,

Just got the new Hobby Boss Dana. Wow what a kit. Glad I cant start until the HAve Gun will travel gb because I have time to clear my bench now.

This is scanned, will take pics later.
img004.jpg

James

That Dana is so sweet. When I grow up I am going to get me one too. Now Hobby Boss just needs to make a Suzana too.

Joe

Today has started off with a bang already, my Bronco Models "ARCHER" from Sprue Bros just arrived.
It came with a free copy of Concords "Iraq Insurgency" U.S. Army Armored Vehicles in Action Part #1 compliments of Dragon Models USA inside the kit.

SPGs Forever (y)
Tony lee :)

I got my order from Military Miniatures Warehouse today:
A-221_A-223.JPG

It is Plan B for the Gun Jeep should my attempt to scratchbuild the M73 machine guns fail.

Regards,

Well...my HiPM Pe-2 wasn't due to be here until the 1st but the FedEx website says it is out for delivery now (maybe yesterday's storm has something to do with it). I did find an awesome book on the Lanc from Amazon Used booksellers for .88 though. I had just finished reading vol. 2 from the library which had some awesome interior shots...and thought I was ordering vol. 1... turns out this is both volumes in one book...Woot!!! Not a bad deal...I don't normally like paying more for shipping than the book...buy this was $5 all together...
ea6d9043.jpg

Back