• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Nice Scores fellers ... I spent all day taking photos of Trains ...

quote]

I still have "CASEY JONES" by Johnny Cash. Looked up Casey Jones on the web and discovered he was a real railroad man.

One thing, your images are date stamped 2030. Did you take a trip to the future?

A long time ago I got some what I was told was G-scale stuff and a lot of it was perfect for 1/35 scale armour accessories.

Nice stuff you got there.

Cheers from Peter

Latest Acquisitions

Looks like I need to come back from the future .... The G-scale is anywhere from 1;20 TO 1:32 ... Kinda of a fantasy scale ... anything goes in this scale trains ...

hff378db.JPG

This one is a 1:20 since it is bigger than 1:29 (std) it is considered a Narrow gauge engine

h868f08b.JPG

not a very good photo ... but the tender has been shortened to go with this engine

Latest Acquisitions

Happy Birthday Mark ... Nice presents ... when your tried of them I'll send you My address ... :yipee

Latest Acquisitions

Thanks Gerry. I thot that G scale trains were approximately 1/32 :good:

ANyhow, I see some nice stuff bein' posted!! :woohoo: B)

I just got a contour gauge someone picked up for me at Harbor Freight. Hopefully it'll help with making bulkheads in a couple of builds... :Hiay :soldier :drinks

Latest Acquisitions

Happy Birthday Mark. (y)

I got my nuts in. :blink :D

http://www.scalehardware.com/ order showed up, 3 sizes of nuts, .5, .8 and 1. mm. Included a nice sanding stick.

Latest Acquisitions

Some good score while I was gone guys! Well done.

Now I have some time to get some pics posted. Here is what I was able to score at the Nationals in Columbus:

1/72 scale Heller Warning Star:

2015_Nationals_Scores_I.jpg

This next one was a raffle prize my friend won. He gave it to me because he said I'd done so much for him already:

1/72 scale Trumpeter Be-6 Madge:

2015_Nationals_Scores_II.jpg

This next one was something I saw at a local hobby shop when my friend Steve and I went around to visit the local hobby shops. I bought it to build for my niece who loves horses:

2015_Nationals_Scores_III.jpg

Another raffle prize, won by yours truly:

1/72 scale Airfix P-51 Mustang:

2015_Nationals_Scores_IV.jpg

I started that while I was still at my brother's house. It was a fun little build. I hope to get pics later in my Manufacturing Thread.

I already have one of these, but it was missing too many pieces to complete. This one is more complete so I'll be able to finish at least one of these:

1/72 scale Aurora Jet Commando:

2015_Nationals_Scores_IX.jpg

Now for some armor scores. There were so few to choose from due to some fool buying up almost all of Freetime Hobbies' stock of 1/72 scale armor. I was so pissed. Anyway, here's what I did get:

1/72 scale SS-100 Gigant tractor:

2015_Nationals_Scores_V.jpg

And the trailer for it to pull:

2015_Nationals_Scores_VI.jpg

a 1/72 scale Modelcollect T-90 tank with a welded turret:

2015_Nationals_Scores_VII.jpg

and finally, a 1/72 scale Diamond T cargo truck:

2015_Nationals_Scores_VIII.jpg

Well, that and a ton of new tools and supplies are what I was able to get at the Nationals. I'll be lucky to be able to acquire anything else now that I spent so much getting back and forth to the Nationals and buying this stuff there. Oh well; lots more to build!

Latest Acquisitions

I have been considering this kit to replace the Hobby Boss Mustang hanging from my son's ceiling (with the same Korean War markings left over form the Academy kit). Poor F-51D took some FlAK while friends were over.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

I have been considering this kit to replace the Hobby Boss Mustang hanging from my son's ceiling (with the same Korean War markings left over form the Academy kit). Poor F-51D took some FlAK while friends were over.

Regards,
I see you also got the incorrect boxing of this one mark. They had the red bar of the national insignia missing on the first print run. It has been corrected for the second run. :yipee

Latest Acquisitions

Happy Birthday Mark. (y)

I got my nuts in. :blink :D

http://www.scalehardware.com/ order showed up, 3 sizes of nuts, .5, .8 and 1. mm. Included a nice sanding stick.

Good thing you're not showing them in public :rotf
James

Family friendly site you know, be glad to share in private...big boy. :kiss:

:rotf

Is the heat getting to everyone???? :rotf

I'll be glad to share with you also Sharky. :love :kiss: :tomato

Back