• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Late Tiger

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
In my Tiger image folder I count 2 other start photos of this kit, I have no idea what I'm waiting on. :facepalm
h744cf18.jpg

First, assuming this is correct version for Kursk time frame, will Zimm be necessary?

Kursk Tiger

I have the same kit here on the shelf, break 'er out and finnish that cat!

//Mats

Kursk Tiger

I have the same kit here on the shelf, break 'er out and finnish that cat!

//Mats

You got the one that came with Friuls and a turned barrel? This one was at the LHS and jumped in my hand, just couldn't shake it. :soldier

I was going to do this for OOB but figure it would mess up folks too bad.. :rotf

Kursk Tiger

Bob.
Is that a steel road wheel version? If it is,it may be wrong for Kursk. I think the steel wheel version came out in 1944.

Kursk Tiger

Don't know Chad, already been a question about it being the late version. Maybe build this for German Steel?

Tiger I reboot

I moved this thread to German Steel and will do yet another startup photo of the unbuilt kit. It will be the 4th startup photo I've done with this kit!

Tiger I reboot

And I'm not interested in doing all that. Especially if there was a Tiger that could be built OOB correctly.

There really is no perfect Kursk Tiger kit. You can use the Tamiya Early kit, and back date it a tad, or use one of the Leningrad DML kits and move it forward. Soz there is no easy answer. The best advice is find a pic of the tank you want to build and then go from there.

Back