• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Fan 1/35 M911 & trailer & D9

I need to retract something I had a surprise in the mail from Merit international of 2 of the missing wheels I just wished they would have emailed that they were coming. I highly recommend Merit International and Hobbyfan for replaceing parts , so I am sorry for my comment made eirler
JIm

Well now that things seem to be working, so am I. I casted a new wheel, neither Merit int and Hobbyfan answered and am building again. I have the tires painted and most of the cab done. I need to find some stronger super glue seems for every 2 pieces i glue on I break one off, oh well I will post pictures Tomorrow today the condo is being shown again so no modeling. I will be glad if it sells or not , I want my stuff out of storage. Bye all
Jim

I have found for bigger or heavier parts, 5 minute epoxy is best. Just mix a small amout and use a tooth pic to join. Stays joined. Only down side is you have to wait the 5 minutes for it to set before letting go and doing another part.

Looking good so far.
James

Well here is the newest update and I have started to paint the underside
001-59.jpg

003-54.jpg

005-36.jpg

006-25.jpg

The mixing of 5 min epoxy and super glue, not toghter has solved a lot of the breakage issues. More later Jim

My Condo sold last night.... 30days escro buy a new house another 30 days and then a new model room......

:laugh:
JIm

Hey Jim any progress since the your move? This was working out to be a great build.

Terry :idonno

Back