• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Boss 4.7cm Pak(t) Sfl.auf Fgst. Pz.Kpfw.35 R

All I did was follow the instructions and matched the colors best I could with a walk-around
I found on the net of a 35R interior.

Even a caveman can do it :laugh:

Thanks for those fine compliments guys
Tony lee

Hey Yall :Hiay

I've been bustin butt try to beat the rain that was suppose to move in late tonight.
After I finished getting the base color all sprayed I checked the the weather and now the rain won't
come in until late tomorrow night. Not complaining because that means I get another day in the dry.

I decided to go with early war colors. LifeColor Panzer Grey faded with Tamiya Panzer Grey.
The upper hull is just sitting there for the pictures.

Looking through the drivers hatch

Engine access hatch

Down through the fighting compartment

Greasy Wash in the interior for tomorrow
See you then
Tony lee

Gee, Unca Tony, that looks swell!

Huey2C_Dewey___Louie.jpg

:drinks

Hey Yall :Hiay

I've been bustin butt try to beat the rain that was suppose to move in late tonight.
After I finished getting the base color all sprayed I checked the the weather and now the rain won't
come in until late tomorrow night. Not complaining because that means I get another day in the dry.

I decided to go with early war colors. LifeColor Panzer Grey faded with Tamiya Panzer Grey.
The upper hull is just sitting there for the pictures.

Looking through the drivers hatch

Engine access hatch

Down through the fighting compartment

Greasy Wash in the interior for tomorrow
See you then
Tony lee

You just gotta love grey!

Terry (y)

Hi
Beautiful build Mr T ,really clean love the interior and engine shots , sort of gives me the urge to have a go at some armour vehicles .
Thanks for posting , and possibly having to sneak a tank into the house in the near future :yipee
Cheers Chris :drinks :good:

Hi
Beautiful build Mr T ,really clean love the interior and engine shots , sort of gives me the urge to have a go at some armour vehicles .
Thanks for posting , and possibly having to sneak a tank into the house in the near future :yipee
Cheers Chris :drinks :good:

Well Chris as much as I would like to take credit for this it's really Tony Lee's build and a really nice one too.

Terry :coolio

Chris since you're family around here now you can call me Uncle Tony. :D
Mr "T" has a patent on that handle. :eek:hmy:

Thanks
Tony lee :)

Interior of lower hull weathered.
How does that look for being well used?

Still wet but it'll dull down after it drys. I'll also cover the seat with some clear flat to bring
the canvas look back.

Tony lee

Interior of lower hull weathered.
How does that look for being well used?

Still wet but it'll dull down after it drys. I'll also cover the seat with some clear flat to bring
the canvas look back.

Tony lee

Better fix that oil leak!

I like it Mr.T....eh....Tony

Terry B)

Back