• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Boss 4.7cm Pak(t) Sfl.auf Fgst. Pz.Kpfw.35 R

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Lets get this show on the road what ya say? (y)

Page #1 has us assembling the engine first, that's a switch.

More parts on page #2

Parts C15 and C42 not numbered.

Engine assembly complete.

I suggest you put something over your lap to catch dropped parts or they will vanish if you're unlucky.
Small and Very Small detail parts you'll be working with folks.

Happy Weekend
Tony lee

Nice looking engine. Will be interesting to see it painted up. Or will it be hidden? I like the melding of PE with the plastic. :popcorn
James

Yep, add a little plumbing and wire and she'll out drag a Chevy. :laugh:

Thanks guys, Hobby Boss too
Tony lee

Hey Tony,

Good looking motor in that kit, don't know that I've ever built any HB kits.

Looking forward to the the 'Tony Lee' treatment on this one :good: :good: :good:

Randy

It's Monday and I opened the shop early for starters. :gogo

Let's see, where did I leave off??????

Not much room left in the basement is there?

I decided the 4.7cm gun would be a good Monday project and boy my nerves are shot now that it's all in one piece. I left the hand wheel crank handles off for now since they're no larger than a mouses tit and if they got knocked off I would never find them.

Even the tiny parts are made up of two or more wee parts. :eek:hmy:

Well boys and girls that's enough for today, sorry.
Tony lee

Hi Tony
Great work for a Monday lol :yipee just think how much you will get done by Friday , really great clean build looking forward to see it develop

Cheers Chris

My daddy told me to take it anyway I could get it Mike :eek:hyeah

I need to rest the old back a little bit Chris but i'll get there sooner or later. :dance

And what ever that mean Pup :idonno

Thanks
Tony lee :)

Very very cool Tony. You amaze me working with such tiny parts and making it look easy.
James

Man has it rained in buckets most of the day and more on the way last I heard.

Too wet to plow so I welded plastic all day.

There's some kind of gizmo mounts to that curved wall that glues to that pipe coming from the engine.

Talk about details can you see that brake hold handle(????) coming through the instrument panel?

The PE for the mud shields on the bogies is just too thick to bend the way the instructions say to. :bang head
I might do some jury riggin before i'm done.

Rest day tomorrow i'm thinking
Tony lee

For the money there's a lot to enjoy if your nerves and patients can hold out long enough
to finish it. ;)

Thanks fellows
Tony lee

Back