• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Halls Bulldog

Thanks Dave, the pin stripes whipped me, especially the stuff down on the wheel pants. I only got one to look decent. :bang head

Well she is sitting pretty. Makes all the difference with a power plant out in front.

AlcladII Black base on the prop and AlcladII Chrome. I really think they reformlated this stuff as I did the mask test just to see and it's solid as a rock.

he1d863a.jpg

h3e77130.jpg

I got to get the pinstripe on the wheel pants and a couple of clear coats then call her done. :drinks Thanks for sticking with me on this so far! I'll have it done before the deadline.

really incredible work! Going to do a fire engine or red train or a red tanker next???

:good: Just freeking awesome build Bob.
If you hadn't pointed out all the flaws in your work, I would have missed most of them- so thanks again :smack :rotf

4346fefe.gif

That's nice Chuck, don't think I ever saw that one before.

Thanks guys, it's not show worthy by any means but it's a finish for me. :pilot

Looks very well done Bob! Not a fan of Williams kits, but you did a really nice job on her! If you were trying some new things out on her and had some success and learned some stuff to help on the next build, you are a winner!! (y) (y)

Got to agree Bob, it looks awesome! That pin striping looks like it would have been a nightmare to most!

You took a dog of a kit and tuned it into a little jewel!

(y) (y)

Turned out very nice Bob ... Looks very good, nice job on the prop, and the rest of the Bird just follows along, excellent build, it's that %%%%$ Red Paint I think, so yours looks good, Off to the Bunker to see what I can Do. :pilot (y) :pilot

Thanks guys, just too stubborn to give up on this one. :bang head

I'm glad you saw it through MP, like Me I've let all kinds of excuses, take the place of building. I fixed my cheap desk lamp yesterday, There was some duct tape & rubber bands involved, and I took the AB tip apart cleaned all the dead paint out of it, and I love Air Brushing my armor is next ... Let's Carry :soldier and lick this thing ... :pilot

Back