• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Geschutzwagen Tiger (Grille 17) by Trumpeter

Big gun!!! Looks great Tony. (y) (y)

Just be glad it is rain and not snow like what the rest of us have been getting.

Looks great Tony! (y) (y)

There have been a couple of these kits in my FLHS that I have looked at and pondered. It looks like they were much further along with building it than I thought. Did they have one finished or was there just the one partially built?

It's hard to nail down just how things went down Paul. :idonno
One account said it was almost ready for deployment when captured but in the available photos the thing looks far from "Almost Ready" in my book.
How long was it from the time it was captured until the photos were taken? At that time was it already being disassembled for shipping back to the west????

From the info i've read the Grille 17 is the SPH in the photos with a 210mm gun also able to be mounted on the second one with out modification hence the designation 17/21.
There was also the 30/42,305mm and a 420mm on the drawing board.

The reason I built this and not being one to build paper or prototypes, the 17 was not a prototype is was a do or die design using proven cannibalized components.

Thanks Paul
Tony lee

I think the big guy is trying to tell me he likes it I reckon. :dance

Thanks much James

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Well You did say "I Reckon" ... :woohoo: I reckon I like it also, excellent Job, but We expect that out of You ... Happy thanksgiving Tony :drinks

Back