• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Face It Too

Snake bit. I had to put a couple of decals on before I finished some of the other stuff I have to do before this is complete. The viper head is a real B***h to put on and it proved to be a bit too long. There is a curved part and it is supposed to fit around the curve of the wing fillet. Well that didn't pan out for both of those decals. Anyway, comments welcome.

Hyde's Harlot is finished. I chose not to weather it because I didn't want to. I may do that at a later date.

thanks for lookin in

Good job Paul, really could use some panel wash, sure you'll get to it later. Really good job on that nose art. Had to be tough to work! (y)

Thanks Bob, Panel wash? Maybe one of these days. I just didn't want to do it is all.

Hyde's Harlot is finished.
I chose not to weather it because I didn't want to.
I may do that at a later date.

I chose not to weather it because I didn't want to.

Good on you Paul!

I respect and admire your choice!!!

About time another modeller chooses to display an aircraft factory fresh - NOT ENOUGH OF THEM!!!

:drinks :drinks :drinks (y) (y) (y)

Back