• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F4 Phantom II

moon puppy wrote:
Snipped:

Here's the problem, we have thunderstorms rolling through ever thirty minutes or so, humidity is bad. I have the AC in the garage crankin' but it's slingin' water from the condenser so it's not really helping.

In short...

22161.jpg

Where the heck are you? In Ontario Canada where I am it's doing the exact same thing! I understand that Wisconsin, USA is getting the same weather pattern we are.

More time to model though. A good time to build amphibious models. LOL VBG

Cheers from Peter

I'm in Sunny South Carolina where Asphalt has a liquid state.

Did I say it was humid around here today, don't believe me?

Check this out.

humid_20100531_1696678071.jpg

No, that's not CA, that's sweat. I don't think I have ever seen this before, in anyone's model. Don't know if it will clear up or not, wait and see I suppose.

It looks like the RIO has a hot little bar girl in the back seat steaming up the windows with him. :laugh:

Gary B)

moon puppy wrote:
I'm in Sunny South Carolina where Asphalt has a liquid state.

Did I say it was humid around here today, don't believe me?

Check this out.

humid_20100531_1696678071.jpg

No, that's not CA, that's sweat. I don't think I have ever seen this before, in anyone's model. Don't know if it will clear up or not, wait and see I suppose.

Hi there moon puppy.

As long as air can get inside the rear cockpit area the condensation will eventually evaporate again.

Cheers from Peter

Back