• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-84G THUNDERJET "THE BIRD HAS FLOWN"

F-84G THUNDERJET "AT THE OFFICE"

A really nice cockpit . Marred only by the awful effort at sea belts. :blush:

I think I would just remove them if you don't want to go through further troubles on it

Cheers, Christian B)

Ahhh but I have a pilot.

Thanks Christian!

Things are coming together. I decided to seal up the gun bay. I had to do some sanding to get all the surfaces to match. Here's a picture of the progress so far.

Terry

DSC00656.JPG

Things are coming together. I decided to seal up the gun bay. I had to do some sanding to get all the surfaces to match. Here's a picture of the progress so far.

Terry

DSC00656.JPG

ITS NEKKID! :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

F-84G THUNDERJET "WINGS TO FLY"

Seriously it's been at least 8 months since I cleaned my AB. Of course it doesn't get used as often some other guys.

Well, Adam, I won't comment about your lack of AB cleaning.............you prob know why!!!!!

I have been telling people about what a beautiful finish the Tamiya spray cans do for a couple of years now but it seems to just fall on deaf ears .
Very forgiving . Ray Charles could have shot a flawless paint job with them .

You nailed it Christian !!!

yes, back to this subject - nice going Terry! (y) watch out for those Migs........... :D

yes, back to this subject - nice going Terry! (y) watch out for those Migs........... :D

There should be some F-86's around here for some top cover.

Terry :rotf

Worked on wings and the gun site this weekend.

Terry

DSC00657.JPG

DSC00659.JPG

Paint on the fuse! Put on the first coat and found some seams to fix.

DSC00660.JPG

The next coat looks much better.

DSC00661.JPG

Moving right along.

Terry B)

Back