• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eindecker IV

:popcorn Well then. Let's see your stuff Mr. That's gonna take more than a little shake and bake .

Cheers, Christian B)

Well I did get a proper startup photo so I got that going for me. I can't find the instructions anywhere so I'll print them off.
I cut sprue today and started taking inventory of what I have. Going to build the engine last but when I peekd in the box what did I find? all those turnbuckles I knew I bought a while back!

h75a094d.jpg

Starting to think you might be existing in the land of the lost :idonno

Just saying :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Well I did get a proper startup photo so I got that going for me. I can't find the instructions anywhere so I'll print them off.
I cut sprue today and started taking inventory of what I have. Going to build the engine last but when I peekd in the box what did I find? all those turnbuckles I knew I bought a while back!

h75a094d.jpg
bje

Great choice of subject!

Oh to think of the day when it was so simple to stick a control column in the middle of the floor, rudder pedals, seat and a decal for the IP...I'm really having to think this thing forward because of the rigging. :hmmm

Paint has been split...I'll get a shot of the parts so far tomorrow.

Back