• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Double Dave Dragon Tiger Trouble

Well, all the plastic that can be glued together before paint is on. Next up is the PE and then the paint. Yeah, I know SA Dave had all this done weeks ago. Actually we have not heard from him since he started gluing those tiny PE tool holders on. Hope he is not stuck to his bench. hehe!

My kit is the latest repop of this particular subject and I must say the molds are showing their age. Lots of clean up, not at all what I am used to from these Dragon kits. SA Dave says he is not having issues with his but then he is used to his 1/76 airfix kits.

Moving right along...

PE in place.

Man these things were tiny. Thank goodness for the x7 optivisor.

Base coat of Tamiya Dark Yellow and Tamiya Buff mixed 50/50. Close enough! :pp

Work has been kicking my butt lately so not much bench time and I haven't been spending much time here either so sorry for not posting much. I have managed to paint the road wheels and I got the day off today because of the weather so I put it to good use and got the camo on. Just a two color scheme for this one. I'll start painting details and then on to weathering.

Back