• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Double Dave Dragon Tiger Trouble

razordws

So SA Dave and I were chatting today and discovered that we both have the Dragon 1/72 Tiger 1 in our greedy little mitts. We've decided to do a little buddy build here within the Tiger Campaign. Stay tuned for the start up photos!
:evil: :evil:

Damn I just realised that cheating Canadian has half a day of building left. Oh well I will prevail and beat him to the finish line

BTW he forgot to mention we have a month to finish them

AAAAaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!
Thats the sound of somebodies first time using PE

Now why the hell is such a good models instructions sheet so BAD :bang head :bang head :facepalm

Thanks Mike What I need is a Shrink for taking such fine PE on for a first attempt :bang head :bang head

Dave be very carefull reread the instructions 5 times its as if there is a few steps missing
There is 2 MG's for the front Cut off one barrell for next to the main gun. The storage compartment is not even shown You have to cut off the conector they supply on the turret to make it fit right. Also for the Jack and hook setup at the back you have to drill holes. There is spots for em marked inside the back plate. The Jack goes in with the handle to the top and next to the back plate Hope these help you a bit.

Back