• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Double Dave Dragon Tiger Trouble

Well I am done I apologise for the bad quality Picture but my camera does not want to work so I am using my tablets :pilot

Finally back at it after a two(+) month delay. The wing has been outta the sling for two weeks now and is coming along so I was able to finish this one up.

Here's the Kubel that came with the kit. I'm on the fence about this one. Better detail than the Academy kit of the same scale but the use of the DS parts (exhaust & tires) kinda irked me and the wheel attachment points were kind of odd. Window screen is MUCH larger than the Academy as are the wheel wells. Over all dimensions are about the same.

Glad to see you back at it, Dave! Tiger is mighty fine, so's the Kubel. (y) :drinks

I'm sorry I missed this, but then I was in Colorado away from the internet. Outstanding work on those Tigers. I did one of those some time ago as well; she was sitting with all my other Tigers in Colorado.

It feels good to see some more of my favorite scale being built!

Thanks Duke! I'm always inspired by your huge collection of built models in the "one true scale"! :geek

I'm sorry I missed this, but then I was in Colorado away from the internet. Outstanding work on those Tigers. I did one of those some time ago as well; she was sitting with all my other Tigers in Colorado.

It feels good to see some more of my favorite scale being built!
Once I get back to building I want to build quite a few more in 72. Maybe I can even entice a few guys to do a buddy build with me :drinks

You're welcome Razor, and I appreciate the compliment on my collection. I just picked up about 20 more 1/72 scale models; all of which I didn't have yet so the collection will be expanding rapidly.

Sounds good Dave! If it is something I haven't already built, then I'm in for another buddy build!

Late to this one, but then I am to lots of things here at MA. Great builds both, and an excellent idea to go with a campaign buddy build. Might just steal that from you for one of the (many) campaigns I'm committed to for next year.

Ian

Back