• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Pz.Sfl.IVb 10.5cm FH.18/1

Very good :good: ... Tony,what color diid you use on the cartridges?...they seem very good for me...

:drinks

Luiz

Luiz it's Tamiya X-31 Titan Gold

I've never been really pleased with the brass,bronze or gold paints i've tried and I ran across this and thought why not at least try it so I bought a small jar and I like it.

Now you know the rest of the story :D
Tony lee

Luiz it's Tamiya X-31 Titan Gold

I've never been really pleased with the brass,bronze or gold paints i've tried and I ran across this and thought why not at least try it so I bought a small jar and I like it.

Now you know the rest of the story :D
Tony lee

Thanks...

Luiz

As a side note, I think I have found another good brass and bronze. I have the Vallejo colours and their air colours and between them all I can now do any shade. Just in case you're still looking.
James

Is that the Tamiya Acrilic or Enamel gold? Looks damn nice as my humbrol always seems to have too big metal flakes in them.
:popcorn

Thanks Joey

Saturday Update
Installed those PE fender braces from the Trumpeter kit, the cooling vent covers, Smoke candle box,tail lights,
made up the tow cables and cover frame for fighting compartment.

Monday i'll paint the exterior details

They're calling for 3 to 5 inches of S N O W tonight. :S
Tony lee

Back