• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dave's Revell 1/32 Ju 88 FINISHED!!!

Re: Revell 1/32 Ju 88

Hi all, I've had a couple of relatively free days to work on my 88 so thought I'd post up some pics. Still got a ways to go on the interior but it is shaping up nicely. I used my home made decals on the side panels for the dials and they are "okay". A pain to deal with as you couldn't work with them much or they would be wrecked but I managed and the end result is better than an empty black face.

Tail wheel assembly in place

h08489c0.jpg

bomb sight isn't glued yet as I still need to add the window in the lower part

h037e11b.jpg

Anyone know what that round clear piece at the top is supposed to be or more importantly what it is supposed to look like? Looks kind of funky.

habb7779.jpg

heaf7bcf.jpg

You've done a great job so far with the interior!! wish i can make mine look something like that to! :/
//Mats

Wow ! I believe that's the nicest Ju 88 interior I have seen to date. Keep it coming ! :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi all, I've had a couple of relatively free days to work on my 88 so thought I'd post up some pics. Still got a ways to go on the interior but it is shaping up nicely. I used my home made decals on the side panels for the dials and they are "okay". A pain to deal with as you couldn't work with them much or they would be wrecked but I managed and the end result is better than an empty black face.

Tail wheel assembly in place
08Ju8832.jpg

bomb sight isn't glued yet as I still need to add the window in the lower part
09Ju8832.jpg

Anyone know what that round clear piece at the top is supposed to be or more importantly what it is supposed to look like? Looks kind of funky.
10Ju8832.jpg

11Ju8832.jpg

WOOO!
SweeT!

I have been missing out the last couple of days. :ro:

Thanks for your comments guys. Got the fuse closed up and the interior installed. I took a friend's advice and left off the bomb sight until I'm ready to put on the lower gondola piece so that it doesn't bump off. This is where it is going to sit for a few weeks until I get back from my trip.

h01de7f2.jpg

hcd17d5b.jpg

hc451d0f.jpg

Just had to put the wings on to see if it would fit on my bench... barely! :D ;)

h137be80.jpg

Next up will be the seat belts.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I am going away for a few weeks so no progress pics for awhile.

Time to dust off this thread a bit. A few weeks turned into a few months. :blush: I've been working on this most of February but I don't seam to have a lot to show for it. Some PSR and assembly of the wings is most of what I've accomplished. Wings are not glued on yet. Not enough room to swing that baby around on the bench with them on and I still need to put all the canopy pieces on yet. Still lots to do but I'm hoping to be near finished by the end of the month.

IP with the kit decals.

haa95372.jpg

Barely fits on the bench

hefc4c98.jpg

ha6d9a63.jpg

h24c7877.jpg

Looks fantastic! Does the kit come with a bombsight? I've been a bit obsessed with them lately.... ;)

Back