• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CyberHobby Helldiver

Hi Folks,

Thanks Ed, That was what I was trying for.

Thanks Helios

MP, That's for that :D

Thanks for looking in Christian :)

Ian, Thank you!!

Hello Luiz, Glad you like it!

Hey Mike, Thanks my friend!

Hi James, Thank you !! Have to say I think you gave me some wonderful low temps down here in Colorado :cheer:

Thanks Smurf!

Just a few pics to show some progress on this plane....

The decals are on, weathering has started, exhausts and prop are on, antenna wire is on but still needs the vertical tension wire, started the wing folds, canopy is mostly done.

Christian and I did not find any decal sets for this plane that included all the dozens of stencils that really stand out on the blue finish. I finally used some modern jet stuff that I got of ebay. They work for me.

IMG_2205_zpsocwjjfhb.jpg

IMG_2206_zps6ragrmvo.jpg

IMG_2202_zpsan81cj2e.jpg

IMG_2201_zpsjg7nqhfe.jpg

That is all for now!

Thanks for looking in,

Randy

Hi Folks,

Thank you Luiz !!

Hey Mike, glad you are lookin' in :)

Thanks Christian!!!

Appreciate the comment Dave.

Thanks Pup!

Thank you Terry :)

Thanks Kenny!

Small progress....

Finally got the canopy sections looking acceptable, of course that is when I broke one :( :(

IMG_2215_zpsevgnosmk.jpg

IMG_2227_zpsfivgk0in.jpg

IMG_2242_zpsmlrrw8rs.jpg

IMG_2244_zpssqb2boo0.jpg

Thanks for looking in!

Randy

Hi Folks,

Thank you Luiz !!

Hey Mike, glad you are lookin' in :)

Thanks Christian!!!

Appreciate the comment Dave.

Thanks Pup!

Thank you Terry :)

Thanks Kenny!

Small progress....

Finally got the canopy sections looking acceptable, of course that is when I broke one :( :(

IMG_2215_zpsevgnosmk.jpg

IMG_2227_zpsfivgk0in.jpg

IMG_2242_zpsmlrrw8rs.jpg

IMG_2244_zpssqb2boo0.jpg

Thanks for looking in!

Randy

Just beautiful Randy!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
At least it split down the middle along the frame work (y)

Gol-durn, this is the mutt's nuts! Just look at that antenna wire and that bike chain pulley- fantastic. You da man, Randy!

Holy Smokes, where did you get the big thumbs. If they're real how did you get so much detail into a tiny model?? I thught this was bigger :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back