• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry-Paul W-1/32 Revell Mosquito MkIV

Man she looks good. Your really making me want to pull mine out and build it. Nice work Paul (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

I had nothing but difficulties today. Runny paint, loud a** compressor, masking trauma.
I couldn't get the brown to come out right, I must have some sort of stigma with that color.
I had paint seeping under the tape and a big goopy run.
Ill go to the Beercat next.
IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

Wow, Paul. I'm thinking you could have used some thin Ticky-Tac rollups topped with paper cuttings to form out that camo pattern. May have saved you some grief. It's an easy fix, though.
Head-up, your doing just wonderful on a nice build. (y) :popcorn

Blu Tac rolled ''snakes'' !!!
use it once and you will never use another product - Modelmaster earth brown or Humbrol earth brown - no more worries with your nemesis
DSC_0829zf.jpg

I know that this isn't totally a correct bug but it looks like a Mossie. The kit decals were trash and the ones I made barley fit the bill so it is piece meal at best. Well if you judge by today's standards this one is a dog but 40 years ago it was a jewel.

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

For a wonderful cause. :drinks

Sorry Paul, in all the craziness around my house for the past month I lost track of this build.

What's not to love about a Mossie ? :snoopy Looking pretty good from here . Congrats (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Top job Paul, great to see there is one of these flying in NZ this month and its on its way to the States now :)

That's the ancient Revell kit? WOW!! If you like 'em big, you should know that the new Revell He111P is on sale at Sprue Bros for a cool 40 bucks US today!

That's the ancient Revell kit? WOW!! If you like 'em big, you should know that the new Revell He111P is on sale at Sprue Bros for a cool 40 bucks US today!
I have one Chuk. Ill have to get another now. Thats a huge plane.

Chuck, that was cruel. I went and looked and the darned thing jumped into my basket and checked itself out without any conscious thought by me. Well I guess if I screw up my first one I'll have a spare :hmmm :D
James

Back