• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA entry: M4A1

Thanks Terry. :)

Got the decals and gloss on today. Holy cow.............. That future really brought the brush marks on the red brown out. :eek:hmy:

Now to let it sit for a few days. usually,I use Testors gloss acrylic coat. I want to use Future this time,then the Future/Tamiya flat base
for the flat clear coat. Maybe now my washes won't go away.
CTA14.jpg

CTA13.jpg

CTA11.jpg

Right then................... After the flat coat turned chalky on this,I posted pix in the help me forum. I sprayed on another flat coat,and it turned chalky again. :bang head Earlier today,I put some MIG pigments European dust on it. I will take some of the pigments off using a damp brush later. Hopefully I can save this build.

CTAR3.jpg

CTAR3.jpg

CTAR1.jpg

Right then................... After the flat coat turned chalky on this,I posted pix in the help me forum. I sprayed on another flat coat,and it turned chalky again. :bang head Earlier today,I put some MIG pigments European dust on it. I will take some of the pigments off using a damp brush later. Hopefully I can save this build.

CTAR3.jpg

CTAR3.jpg

CTAR1.jpg

Hi there.

This might not help but... It looks fantastic for a tank that is in the desert. I wonder why it keeps going chalky on you? Seriously, I'd love to get that effect on some of my desert based armour modes. Good luck in getting it to look how YOU want it to/

Cheers

CTAR3.jpg

CTAR3.jpg

CTAR1.jpg

Hi there.

This might not help but... It looks fantastic for a tank that is in the desert. I wonder why it keeps going chalky on you? Seriously, I'd love to get that effect on some of my desert based armour modes. Good luck in getting it to look how YOU want it to/

Cheers
Thanks Tankbuilder. :) This was the thread I posted when the flat coat went bad.
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/help-me/130759-what-went-wrong

Back