• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA entry: M4A1

The Zod

CTA1.jpg

I have an Eduard PE set for it. As far as markings go........ That part will be fun. :hmmm

I have two sets of Armo decals for the M4A1. One of them is for a 2nd armored division Sherman with the name Hannibal,for Sicily.
I have yet to find any pix of that tank.

I just may end up using the kit decals. Time will tell.

Thanks for understanding guys. It's just to keep everything on the up and up.

Watch the angle of the transmission cover Chad, I screwed up and had it tilted just slightly forward and had a huge gap between it and the upper hull. (look at me giving armor advice...:rotf )

:popcorn

Thanks for understanding guys. It's just to keep everything on the up and up.

Watch the angle of the transmission cover Chad, I screwed up and had it tilted just slightly forward and had a huge gap between it and the upper hull. (look at me giving armor advice...:rotf )

:popcorn

Thanks for the tip Bob. :)

here are photos of the contents,and some AM I am using.
CTA2.jpg

CTA3.jpg

I will probably go with this camo scheme. Olive drab,and red brown.
CTA4.jpg

I finally had some model building time. Why I went with PE in 1/48,I have no idea. :gogo
CTA5.jpg

CTA6.jpg

The little PE part on the left came off,and got to who knows where. :pinch:

CTA7.jpg

Awww man James that looks sharp. Do you build in the truck? I lost a knife in mine once and never found it but I did find things from previous drivers and not p/e either.

Thanks Paul. I am Chad,not James. :)
I have lost PE and other small parts in my truck when building. It is a mystery where they fly off to. :blink

Awww man James that looks sharp. Do you build in the truck? I lost a knife in mine once and never found it but I did find things from previous drivers and not p/e either.

Back