• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry- Firesmacker- M4A3 Sherman Finished

Re: CTA Entry- Firesmacker- M4A3 Sherman

Thanks, Paul. I'm going to weather this one enough so it doesn't look like it just rolled out of a factory but not enough so that it looks like it has spent 6 months at the front.

I'm in the home stretch with this one:

Sherman002-1.jpg

Sherman001-2.jpg

I still need to seal the decals, flatcoat it, and then dirty it up a bit more. Oh, and add the Commander's MG (I forgot to paint the ammo can) :( and finish painting the tools.

Thanks for looking. As always, any comments or suggestions are welcome.

There is enough extra stuff in here to bury that thing in gear. I'm just not in the mood to scratch a bunch of tie-downs. I have 5 sprues that I didn't even touch although that does include the figures and their equipment.

I'm in the home stretch with this one:

Sherman002-1.jpg

Sherman001-2.jpg

I still need to seal the decals, flatcoat it, and then dirty it up a bit more. Oh, and add the Commander's MG (I forgot to paint the ammo can) :( and finish painting the tools.

Looking good Jeff, now run it through the mud some. :soldier

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. I'm calling this one done.

Sherman006.jpg

Sherman004.jpg

Sherman002-2.jpg

Sherman001-3.jpg

Can't wait to start the next one!

Re: Call To Arms Completion Thread

Just a reminder, no comments on the Completion threads!

Thank you.

And good job Jeff! :soldier

Re: Call To Arms Completion Thread

Thanks, guys. Its amazing what one can do when they are retired and not playing video games... :hmmm

Back