• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry: F8F Beercat.Paul W

I put some color on this yesterday along with the gun bat panels and then the cowling. I have yet to get the gear on but that is going to have to wait until I decide weather or not to have it with the wings folded.
I think its looking ok but not real sharp. I guess I am really not into it this week.

IMG_2039_zps3da7c034.jpg

IMG_2042_zps099e3c90.jpg

IMG_2046_zps99167a91.jpg

Thank you very much guys but I think I would love to see if I can weather this like Bobs Corsair.

I had an accident with this about three weeks ago where as I was putting it back on the display shelf to let some parts cure it fell and was seriously damaged. All My wing fold mechanism and the ribbing were broken, the landing gear, the wing tips, and the stabs.

I just picked it up a couple of days ago and sorta kinda fixed at it and glued the wings on and set all the pieces in their proper place,sorta.

Its not going to be pretty, none of my builds are, but it will be done this week.

IMG_2168_zps20978699.jpg

IMG_2167-Copy_zpsbf6e433a.jpg

IMG_2171_zps54a623a9.jpg

IMG_2173_zps4c73f7ea.jpg

I lost heart in this build so I didn't put a lot of effort into the repairs. :(

Dont lose heart. Leave it a bit till it bites you again and it will look great. You do some very very nice stuff and I always look forward to seeing what your up to.
James

I had an accident with this about three weeks ago where as I was putting it back on the display shelf to let some parts cure it fell and was seriously damaged. All My wing fold mechanism and the ribbing were broken, the landing gear, the wing tips, and the stabs.

I just picked it up a couple of days ago and sorta kinda fixed at it and glued the wings on and set all the pieces in their proper place,sorta.

Its not going to be pretty, none of my builds are, but it will be done this week.

IMG_2168_zps20978699.jpg

IMG_2167-Copy_zpsbf6e433a.jpg

IMG_2171_zps54a623a9.jpg

IMG_2173_zps4c73f7ea.jpg

I lost heart in this build so I didn't put a lot of effort into the repairs. :(

:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :coolio

It worked for James.

:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

I lost heart in this build so I didn't put a lot of effort into the repairs

Never lose heart never give up! if ya break it fix it - if ya break it again - fix it again - I'll bitch and curse but won't let a kit get the better of me!

You can too - as Bob says - Git her done!

Never lose heart never give up! if ya break it fix it - if ya break it again - fix it again - I'll bitch and curse but won't let a kit get the better of me!

You can too - as Bob says - Git her done!

I agree . It's only plastic and err and some other stuff (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

For the sake of this build I am calling this done, even though I still have some more stuff to do to it Ill just set aside and wait until the bug hits me again.

001_zps54f3fb55.jpg

Here's one for Phil
002_zps2784ac7b.jpg

003-19_zps17cf4fe5.jpg

004_zps0717c0ef.jpg

Back