• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry: F8F Beercat.Paul W

Paulw

:drinks Bob and Doug approve this build.
McKenzie-Brothers-thumb.jpg

I have a sort of a twisted idea about this one and Ill keep it sort of a suprize if I can get the decals to print correctly, hey.

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

For all of my Canadian brethren. :D :D :drinks

I got some of the pit done for Moose so Ill be showin you the photos. Eh?
Who's the hoser now you burr head. :popcorn

011-6.jpg

010-5.jpg

009-7.jpg

008-8.jpg

005-12.jpg

Now that the skeeter is done I can get to work on the Beercat er Bearcat. I have already got the tub done and now I just spent a couple of hours on the engine and supercharger assembly. I am still not done with that engine. Its a really intense part of the kit, I dont know how many part there are to it but I would guess well over 80.
IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

I really enjoy this kit but I think I could have done a better job of the engine, oh well I still have the Corsair and the Hellcat to fiddle with next.
:fencing

I spent all day just assembling wings, just two of them, and now I have minor issues with gaps and steps but thats nothing grinding and filler wont take care of. I think I could have done better at this assembly had I actually known the minute details left out in the instructions.
Anyway, I didnt do too awful bad today and I got to a point where I wanted.

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

Repaired this tail wheel about a dozen times

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

Back