• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry - Bagge - 88mm Flak 36/37 Tamiya

Thanks i can use all the nice words to finnish this one :D

Working on the weathering, Dark iron and then natural steel drybrushed on and some rust pigments from Mig.

P1110928.JPG

P1110929.JPG

P1110930.JPG

Must get my compressor with home tomorrow from our new house so i can spray the second boggie.... :bang head
//Mats

Some more update pics, a little step every day :)

Tyres, to the right untouched, middle painted with dark rubber and to the left with pigments Europe dust from Mig
P1110931.JPG

With the fixer still drying
P1110933.JPG

P1110932.JPG

Cable reels dusted up a little bit
P1110934.JPG

Didn't like the rubber caps thats supposed to hold the wheels (Veerle managed to get hers in place but i don't....) so i went with white glue instead, will be painted dark yellow so i don't think you see much difference....... :idonno :hmmm
P1110936.JPG

And this one is what i'm busy with now, must do the cable reels and then paint it.
P1110935.JPG

//Mats

Got some more small things done today, was home from work because of the bad weather (not so much snow but with summertyres it's not going).

Covered the seat on the boggie with a tarp
P1110938.JPG

Painted the wheel center that i glued yesterday
P1110943.JPG

Then work on the cable reels on the 2nd boggie
P1110939.JPG

P1110942.JPG

Ready for primer, the tyres are painted dark rubber
P1110944.JPG

P1110945.JPG

Primed :)
P1110946.JPG

So maybe tomorrow i can shot some yellow :hmmm
:soldier
//Mats

Big step forward tonight, no build evening at the modelclub because of the cold weather so i took an evening here at home and finnished the second boggie.

P1110953.JPG

P1110954.JPG

Some small fixes left.... :hmmm
Tomorrow it should be all done and ready to roll! :dance
//Mats

Thanks James :)
I finnished it now, just need to get some pics uploaded then this fun build is over (later it will be in a diorama with the S.w.s and telegerät i'm busy with )
Pics coming this evening :)
//Mats

So here are are the pics of the finnished 88!

P1110969.JPG

P1110962.JPG

Sorry for the pics but i tried some different settings and lights but it didn't come out right... :bang head

Here it is with the S.w.s
P1110957.JPG

Have 2 more of the S.w.s, one is planned as an Ammo carrier for this gun :hmmm :geek

//Mats

Back