• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Change of Plans Rev.1 - Dragon 250/3 Half-track

Good progress. I won't move the MC forward until everyone catches up who wants to!

No worries. Don't hold up the show on my account. I'll follow along as I get time. I'm trying to juggle too much stuff right now...but I enjoy it all so I don't want to put anything down. :smack

My goal is to have it buttoned up and hopefully base coated by the end of the weekend...but I've got the RF-4 & the Opel vying for bench time (plus an Su-17 in the wings after the F-4 is complete for an '80s Asia GB). Then there is the cycling, hiking, car projects, home projects, reading, and computer gaming/racing. Glutton for punishment I tell ya. Why can't I just have 1 or 2 hobbies I'm into? :bang head Who has time for work? :idonno

Chris you sound like me back in the 80's. I collected vintage VW's, built models, was a member of a modelers club and the President of a VW club in the Tulsa OK area. And did gaming, and miniatures, and car shows.

The big "D" pretty much took it all away. It was 10 years and a new marriage before much of any of it came back. Now I do models, have an interest in OLD Volkswagens that have increased in value out of sight and not near the energy I used to have.

Back