• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CATERPILLAR D7 "ALL DONE"

CATERPILLAR D7

Moving on. Added the frame and did some more painting.

D716.jpg

D717.jpg

D718.jpg

D719.jpg

D720.jpg

B)

It's very well executed and the colors are very realistic. (y)

CATERPILLAR D7

Looking very good indeed. Layers upon layers... took me a l-o-n-g time to work-out for myself that's how to apply weathering. Of course most folks had already been doing that for years before the penny-dropped for me ! :facepalm

Superb work, Terry.

Ian.

CATERPILLAR D7

Looking very good indeed. Layers upon layers... took me a l-o-n-g time to work-out for myself that's how to apply weathering. Of course most folks had already been doing that for years before the penny-dropped for me ! :facepalm

Superb work, Terry.

Ian.

Thanks

CATERPILLAR D7

Control levers and peddles have been added. Very tedious work just so they can't be seen.

D721.jpg

D722.jpg

D723.jpg

D724.jpg

D725.jpg

B)

CATERPILLAR D7

Did you use the PE deck or plastic? It was very tedious work but man what nice detail there is. Looks like they added the grab handles behind the seat, that's different from the 3 kits I haven't finished...:bang head

She's lookin' sweet! :soldier

CATERPILLAR D7

Did you use the PE deck or plastic? It was very tedious work but man what nice detail there is. Looks like they added the grab handles behind the seat, that's different from the 3 kits I haven't finished...:bang head

She's lookin' sweet! :soldier

Plastic deck. That seat assembly needs more work. Too many open seams. A lot of detail gets covered up..oh well.

Back