• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf 109-g-6

Looks good Bob. The clear piece on the fuel line could do with an clear amber coat to show fuel. Otherwise I'm really liking it.

Hey Bob, I'm a watchin' . . .

Watching-with-Popcorn.jpg

Two parts added...:pilot

The two parts of the cowl. I'm taking it really slow and making sure I got no steps or gaps on this gal.

I swear , the IP has got to me the most dicey part of an aircraft to install build if it does not have a positive placement :bang head

Looking clean Bob :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Chris I actually left the IP and the side wall loose to give me some wiggle room. Great thing about this kit is it has Very positive location tabs. (y)

Off to a good start MP (y)

Here's a suggestion for the engine ...

h79c8fae.jpg

Or maybe something like this, a little diorama

h05ceaf8_2018-05-02.jpg

Cheers,

Laurence

Yeah you baited me with that crash before my friend...I do good to get one up on it's legs!

hae245a3.jpg

Like I said, going slow here. :pilot

Off to a good start MP (y)

Here's a suggestion for the engine ...

h79c8fae.jpg

Or maybe something like this, a little diorama

h05ceaf8_2018-05-02.jpg

Cheers,

Laurence

Come on Laurence, an Fw190 engine and a 109E. Neat photos and good inspiration for those planes, but they aren't jiving with what Bob has on the bench at the moment.

Bob slow and steady and "You got this!"
smile.gif

:tomato

Sorry folks, late to this particular party... Bob, this is looking very promising, bud, will be following more closely from here on.

Ian.

Did some dry fitting of the wings to test that gap on the panel lines up top. So it wasn't a mistake on my part on the -10. Still very pronounced gap. I'll build up a little on the top wing and close it up, probably re scribe after.

hc618312.jpg

I"m using the extra canopy parts to cover the cockpit during painting. I have a plan for what will be installed... :hmmm

Back