• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bagge's Sd.Kfz.8 Schwere Zugkraftwagen 12t

Looks tough/big enough could pull a Panzer IV with it's brakes-on and not even sweat !!

Ian

Seats painted, first vallejo black and then oilpaint over

P1070323~0.JPG

P1070324~0.JPG

P1070325~0.JPG

//Mats

Build has been standing still long now but i'm trying to finnish the shipping today, gonna be pretty hard weathered, late war machine :coolio

P1070754~0.JPG

P1070755~0.JPG

P1070756~0.JPG

P1070757~0.JPG

Had a spot on the lens so tht's why there is a blury spot in the middle of the pics :bang head

Made myself a wet palette today and it works very well :good: i can recomend it for all you acrylic painters out there!

//Mats

Thanks for all the nice comments! :) yes i mean yours to Dave :pp

Got a set with decals for flags at the show this weekend, and i managed to attach one to the aluminium foil :dance next time i think i go for the Archer dry decals.... :bang head

Made holes in the corners of the flag now and then gluing thin copper wire for tying it down to the bonnet.

P1070790~0.JPG

it will recieve some weathering to after it's attached to the truck.

//Mats

Thanks guys :drinks
Not so much done but i glued the flag and the strings that holds it to the bonnet

P1070813~0.JPG

Next step to weather it a little.

//Mats

Agreed, the 'worn' effects are excellent, and the use of the draped flag really lifts the whole 'look' of the project.

Ian

Back