• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bagge's Sd.Kfz.8 Schwere Zugkraftwagen 12t

Bagge

Here is my startup pics

P1150500.JPG

P1150502.JPG

P1150503.JPG

Looking really forward to this build, it has so much nice details and that engine is a beauty (not sure i will use it here though, because you don't see it after the hood is closed up! :facepalm )

Had first thought of buying the new armoured Sd.Kfz.8 but i will go with this one instead :)

//Mats

:bang head :bang head :bang head

Ok i hold on to this a while, nothing is started so no problems, thanks for pointing that out Bob :good:

//Mats

:good:

I like it when they are a whole year long then i have a chance to finnish :) but this is one i really like to build!

//Mats

So it's friday, i'm free from work and have many things to do.
I can finally start this build :) What happens...... i snap my back! :stinker
Stuck in the sofa for now, just my luck every time i have some time off :bang head :bang head :bang head
Where are the drugs!!! :zen :zen :zen
//Mats

Thanks guys and i went to the doctor last night, lumbago (sounds like an african dictator... :blink ) got some heavy painkillers and some other pills so i guess i will be :zen today :dance

//Mats

Thanks guys and i went to the doctor last night, lumbago (sounds like an african dictator... :blink ) got some heavy painkillers and some other pills so i guess i will be :zen today :dance

//Mats
Nope my name is not Lumbago :rotf

But you can be a pain in the back! :rotf

Pharmacy out of the painkillers must drive to the next one.....not a good thing right now, i guess i have to wait till Veerle comes home :(

//Mats

Sorry to hear about your back Mats, that is such a bad thing. I had lower back problems few years ago to the extent that I had to roll out the bed, everything was so painful. Painkillers didn't even touch it. I saw a chiropractor, he started working his magic on me, crack !!! (not the illegal stuff, just the sound of my back) and the pain was gone. It was like being alive again!!!
My dad suffered from the same thing as you by the sounds of it, what really worked for him was keeping his waist really warm - in winter he'd wear a rabbit fur around it, it kept things under control.

Hope you feel better soon mate....and btw ... that monster of a thing will turn into a great model, I think we all know it :notworthy

You could always indulge in some Godiva's and / or Belgian waffle - YUM!!! under the pretext that it helps with the pain :D

Cheers,
Laurence

Mats the chiropractor has always helped my back pains far better than pain pills but do enjoy the down time :zen

Lumbago, more like a Latin dance... :coolio

thanks guys, hav e the pills now and it's going better, gonna be home this week and rest so it will be fine.

Yeah i'm really looking forward to build this beast, have troops to fill up the seats so it looks a little more alive to :)

Back