• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Andrea 90m Retreat 1812

More work on the 1812 Andrea , head on body yahoo

I know it will be well worth the effort to fix them Chris, I'll get on it shortly.

Cheers mate a right Bart Simpson moment lol :bang head oh and I forgot he has a beard on the box art but hot much of one on the figure , so used some Magic sculpt and gave him one looks better painted

Cheers Chris :drinks :good:

Cheers mate

Would it help if you deleted the pics and I re-submit with then adjusted

Cheers Chris

They should be done Chris. If they still look wonky to you hit F5 on your keyboard.

Cheers mate your a diamond
Hi all
Have done colour for coat will shadow highlight , went with the idea of the blanket when it's got colour and weathering toning I think it might look ok
Any feed back is always appreciated

h4eda68a.jpg

h2c68661.jpg

h2083436.jpg

Andrea 90m "The Retreat " 1812 just started

Man thats nice work. Love the blanket blowing in the wind. Looks awfully cold (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Very, very nice Chris, that guy looks bloody miserable!!!

Great job!!!

Tom

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments , yea looks pretty down in the dumps lol , mind you I shut mt hand in the car door this morning sort of set me up for the day ,lol
Again thanks for the comments
Cheers Chris :drinks

Beautiful work.

He looks in serious trouble.

Ouch...hope it wasn't your painting hand...

Tom

Hi guys
Thanks for the feedback, , wasn't the old painting hand Tom ,could have been a lot worse wind caught the door .
Many thanks for taking the time to look and respond .
Cheers Chris :drinks :soldier :good:

:good: your painting on the face is really nice work.
The posing of the figure really works Combined with the size this should turn out to be a very eye catching model.

Ian.

Hi Ian
Thanks for the feedback yea he is a fair old size in metal lol makes your hand ache after a while.
Cheers Chris :drinks

Hi guys
Been doing a bit more i between dodging the rain lol, have got some color on the blanket , and started to get some shadow work and , some wear on the blanket , got base coat on leg strapping still a fair bit to do but really enjoying this fig , he'll spent more time with him recently than my Mrs lol
Any feed back will be great

hf6a5594.jpg

h19a7681.jpg

h42e12de.jpg

hedf1c90.jpg

h1f201ea.jpg

hf9baab3.jpg

MAN! That is looking really good!

Terry (y)

Hi mate
Thanks for the feed back getting ,I think lots of fiddley bits to tie it all together

Hi guys
Been doing a bit more i between dodging the rain lol, have got some color on the blanket , and started to get some shadow work and , some wear on the blanket , got base coat on leg strapping still a fair bit to do but really enjoying this fig , he'll spent more time with him recently than my Mrs lol
Any feed back will be great

hf6a5594.jpg

h19a7681.jpg

h42e12de.jpg

hedf1c90.jpg

h1f201ea.jpg

hf9baab3.jpg

(y)

Back