• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Yes, please do... I tried water 1 time on my Model Railroad layout... It was NOT pretty.... :frantic

Ok I will do look for a thread in the Dio section Called "the Eastern Front Or New Command " maybe we could have a new name ..... Right now I must go to work for the Lord .....

Oh and A model railroader great So is I .... (y)

:idonno

What is on the bench today/night well the P-51 that is waiting for a cool seat I ordered, along with the P-40 that is also waiting a seat since I lost the kit one. There is a F9F waiting for cockpit painting. A Model A Roadster pickup. On the armor front there is a M48A3, a new Firefly project to replace the failed attempt of the Lebanese version that I just did some casting texture on, the SLA M50 APC, a T-64 and finally another old Sherman ARV project. :eek:hyeah

Believe it it keeps my mind :zen

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

This is no reflection on the conversation(s) at hand but we, your friendly Modelers Alliance Staff, feel the need to remind everyone of our rules on the forum.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/rules

No harm no foul on anyone and do not consider anyone as being warned. Just want to remind everyone there are some topics and even comments we do not need on our Modeling website.

I know I'm guilty also for not adhering to this part "We're here to talk about models and related subjects." as well as I should so let's all get focused back on the quirky little hobby we all share.

I get where you're coming from- and understand the fine line between sharing and offending...but I have to say that being able to have an outlet for the other stuff going on-- whether it be stress, grief, joy or whatever is refreshing. Although I've only met a handful of you in person, I feel safe sharing life stuff here and have the good sense to not put stuff here that would upset or offend others.

That all being said...I'm playing hooky from church due to yet another stinking snow storm and am working on the Staghound and half track ;)

Pretty cold down here also. Low 40Fs and windy. I'm planning on hitting the bench again, might be able to get a start photo for the Micro Month build, got something to build and it shouldn't take long. :zen

Was busy with translating but had to clear my mind a little.
Really enjoying this tank, not so much small pieces and a very nice crisp cast that fits good (y)
Trumpeters E-100 Jagdpanzer

hb5cfa84.JPG

h628e030.JPG

hefdd6cb.JPG

//Mats

The E-100 and Maus were never completed by the Germans were they?

Cheers from Peter

Don't know about the E-100 but two examples of the Maus were built. One was destroyed and the other was captured by the Russians and is now on display.

Panzerkampfwagen_Maus%2C_Kubinka_Tank_Museum.JPG

The British captured the nearly completed prototype chassis of the E-100. It was scrapped after evaluation.

Cheers,
Rich

Managed to sit down for a little while and work on my Befehlsjager. At the stage where I'm assembling tracks. Last weekend I got the first side done, but screwed them up some b/c I waited too long between gluing them and forming them, so I wasn't able to get the sag in them that I wanted/needed, and now its set and I can't do anything about it. Thought about carefully breaking them apart and regluing them, but I just don't want to do that, it would introduce too many other issues that i just don't want to deal w/. Today I just glued together the spare links that sit on the front of the body. Maybe tomorrow I'll do the run for the side I haven't done yet.

Managed to sit down for a little while and work on my Befehlsjager. At the stage where I'm assembling tracks. Last weekend I got the first side done, but screwed them up some b/c I waited too long between gluing them and forming them, so I wasn't able to get the sag in them that I wanted/needed, and now its set and I can't do anything about it. Thought about carefully breaking them apart and regluing them, but I just don't want to do that, it would introduce too many other issues that i just don't want to deal w/. Today I just glued together the spare links that sit on the front of the body. Maybe tomorrow I'll do the run for the side I haven't done yet.

Adam,have you thought about using Hot Water to get them loose and re shape them?

Gr,Ron.

What's on my bench?
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/wesendorf-field/150057-silverwings-curtis-p6-e-hawk-build?start=12#213107

:geek

...and on my bench there's a lot of tidying-up going on.

The B-57 has relocated to the kitchen table, and hopefully I can finish it this afternoon. The A-4 will follow tomorrow. The bench is being prepped for the MiG 23 build...

...stay tuned for that one.

Ian.

That is a really BIG tank Mats! Will be nice to see it built up.

Bob I play hooky every Sunday. Been more content and at peace since I quit going and listening to people telling me what they thin I should be doing. The model bench is a much better place for me.

Speaking of bench, the boss called yesterday morning and told everyone to stay home. We had a snow/sleet/ice storm move through Memphis Early Monday morning and everything shut down. :dance Got the micro Stukas all painted and worked on the ribbing of the Me 323 fuselage some more.

Back