• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Lots going on on my bench. I'm working on 3 Tamiya 1/35 scale Japanese armour kits; an Early Type 97, a Late Type 97 and a Type 97 chassis based SPG. They are about read for primer.

h623c908.JPG

h6292f64.JPG

h7928083.JPG

Cheers from Peter

Haven't posted any work lately so here is a little proof of life...Staghound and a quicky M4 :v

h2c10859.jpg

Finished off the Takom Panther and Panda Hobby Stryker I've been busy with...

hcb85d30.jpg

h808d11d.jpg

h4ead355.jpg

hc750b4b.jpg

Now to focus on the new Italeri T-34-85...

h5fa998d.jpg

Finally got back to the bench this week. I've been picking at this one for quite a while so never started a thread for it. This is an early Special Hobby kit of the BV P211. It was pretty crude and started poorly by someone else. Had to make my own canopy for it as the original was lost and replaced the kit wheels with some from the stash. I'm happy to have this one done.

h783d79a.jpg

hc7be1f7.jpg

@Sherman18: You seemed to have wiped that crapy turret into shape

@razordws: That's a kool little subject...nicely done

:v

Another Aoshima kit, another Nissan: Bought this at my (very) local Toyworld last year and knew immediately how I wanted it to look... definitely NOT that boring plum colour on the box art.

h8d7244d_2019-02-21.jpg

hbceb63b.jpg

hfe8e23d.jpg

hdb95834.jpg

All the underside is done, and the interior has been started, now that the temperature has dropped by almost five degrees, spraying the body should be a lot less problematical... However I will cross my fingers and make appropriate offerings to the modelling Gods.

Stay tuned.

Ian.

My workstation came in. Glued together with Gator Glue. I’ll take some sandpaper and clean it up. The uprights hold my iPad Pro with no problem.

6166DCED-336A-401B-9E48-2F6DB1075EBE_zpsxokhg8zq.jpg

Started the Takom Skoda "Turtle" today just for fun...not pleased with the fit of the four piece turret....

ha054464.jpg

h63f867c.jpg

Back