• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Well the cam job has gone by the road side. I just cant navigate the stairs too well. I made an effort tonight to go and paint the radome. Missiles may be a while. Any critiques or thoughts are welcome. Any thing else I do on this with an airbrush will take a while.

hb071abc.JPG

heb22716.JPG

hc520dac.JPG

h9f6e70c.JPG

looking GREAT James!

Well I got the missiles built except for the exhausts. That way I can put a skewer up them to paint. Now I cant do anything else until the tracks arrive or my wife lets me go back in the basement to paint. So started putting Pz II tracks together. I really want to go and paint some stuff though. I'm almost ready to call my son and see if he might paint for me. Seeing as it is such a huge pain getting to my building area I have been spending a lot of time researching, playing games and trying not to buy models. I think there is a T-54 in my mail box but I cant go and get it. I have to wait for my wife to dress up warm and go out and shes not too keen. I have a couple of T-55s coming and some AM for them also in the mail. I'm hoping they arrive soon or maybe I'll just start the T-54.
James

Here is a fun thing i'm relaxing with, cheap plastic christmas ball and some leftovers from the scrap box.

h6e8bb69.jpg

Primed

hfbdcbc8.jpg

hce4acf7.jpg

And here is where i am now

h2fdc5e6.jpg

Have a great end of 2018 and a great start on 2019!!

Not really the bench but I was productive today.

h6e52388.jpg

Installed the running boards on the truck. Cindy tried it, much easier getting in and out.

OK I was late to see this, but I have to say, it looks nice! (bear in mind I was only allowed to look, not sit in). :idonno

I think the neatest thing is that it will no longer be necessary to use the I-phone to know our actual speed, as this model has a working speedometer as standard. :pp

Well what a downer. Got my tracks for the SA-11 finally and started putting them together. Got 80 links and then decided to dry fit them to see how many more to do. They dont fit. Too narrow.Its the Fruil tracks for the Shilka. They do not fit the Meng SA-11. Now what do I do?? I wonder if the Panda metal tracks are out yet and if they would fit??

Cool stuff guys.
I've been building a Flaplid since Saturday very late evening. Almost to where I can paint the chassis.

hc7d61d4.JPG

h0a7c0dc.JPG

ha754bf3.JPG

h009467a.JPG

James

Back