• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Whoa!! :frantic , I sure hope you had fire and theft on the car, Barney.

Speaking about cars; I took my daughter into the city today, to pick up her new used Pontiac. It really surprises me how much rust she could buy for a sixteen-hundred dollar bill. Now, she has enough rust to last awhile.

Another snow day today--might get to work on a model if I can get the wife preoccupied ;)

Thanks Guys.

I get a rentals today and hopefully we can buy another car by the end of the week or the first of next week.

My daughter is really shaken up by the whole thing (who can blame her).

Meanwhile, school and life go on...

Daughter borrowed it, it was stolen, it was torched... anything beyond that is a mystery to me...
h60f8ddc.JPG

I really dont understand the type of mentality that has to destroy everything :facepalm

Hope your daughter feels better soon Barney

Mate that sucks,there is lowlifes everywhere.Hope the buying of a new set of wheel's goes smoothly.

ij001 I'm looking foward to popping over there next year for a friends wedding NZ has some stunning scenery and great fishing :D

Really !! - Where about you visiting here ??

Ian.

I don't know the location as yet but I will most likely take a week off and do a little sightseeing. :D

Good News @ Casa de Barney! My niece, who is currently serving in the USAF, is being promoted to Major! :pilot

Not only is this great news for Chrissie, but is going to kill her asshole of a father, who was passed over for promotion to Major, twice.

Rock On Major Norton!!!!!

Good News @ Casa de Barney! My niece, who is currently serving in the USAF, is being promoted to Major! :pilot

Not only is this great news for Chrissie, but is going to kill her asshole of a father, who was passed over for promotion to Major, twice.

Rock On Major Norton!!!!!

:rotf :rotf Nothing like brotherly love. :love

Daughter borrowed it, it was stolen, it was torched... anything beyond that is a mystery to me...
h60f8ddc.JPG

That sucks. I had a friend who had his car stolen from a football game but luckily he got it back pretty much intact.

Found out at 4:30 this afternoon that I'm being sent to Indianapolis for work, my flight leaves Charlotte at 5:25am. Quick trip, be back Thursday night.

The carbon fiber composites company I work for is manufacturing most of the 2015 Honda Indycar body kit. We're having a company in Indy make a 2nd mold for the engine cover, and since I designed the mold pattern for it, I get to supervise its reassembly at the shop making the 2nd mold.

Right on Adam! Have fun man!

Barney I'm so sad to hear of all that misfortune with the car, but congrats on the niece getting promoted. That rocks.

I've been working mostly, but recently got the chance to get into my Hobby Room for some cleanup. Here's hoping that I can get some modeling done now.

Our model club is in need of members. So, after a couple of emails, we will be working with the Calcasieu Area Council of the Boy Scouts to host a couple of events to help them earn their Model Design and Building badge and the local news station will do a public interest piece on the club.

Back